Thursday 10 March 2011

In my last post, I mentioned that I spent £23 getting hold of some lovely classic Orcs. But you knew that couldn't be true. You know how it is with eBay, some classic Orcs & Goblins here, some Chaos Warriors there, a few Skeleton Horsemen...in the end, I actually dropped around £55. I'll post up all the wonderful things I get as they come through.

One of the amazing treasures I manage to come across was a model I've always wanted, ever since I first saw it:









It's a Lead Belcher, an Organ Gun available to the Orc army, as follows:


It'll need to be stripped and repainted. Unfortunately, it didn't come with the blades on the wheels, but apart from that, is a complete model.

So, the very first model in my budding Orcs & Goblins force...

No comments:

Post a Comment